The Almighty 24th Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone wants the following positions please contact GUARD.

2 posters

Go down

If anyone wants the following positions please contact GUARD. Empty Re: If anyone wants the following positions please contact GUARD.

Post  kisio Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:11 am

Willing to track alliance army sizes if need be.

kisio

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants the following positions please contact GUARD. Empty If anyone wants the following positions please contact GUARD.

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:11 pm

It would be helpful if someone wanted to track the army sizes of all members (Operations Officer)

It would be helpful if someone wanted to organize/track/prepare the armies of SEVERAL members (those special members would be chosen by this person) (Special Operations?)

It would be helpful if someone wanted to organize/manage/moderate the forums (M.P.? I don't have a clever name).

It would be helpful if someone wanted to contact other alliances (Chargé d'Affaires?).

It would be helpful if someone wanted to yell at inactive members (Sergeant?)

It would be helpful if someone wanted to mentor small-sized members (Boot Camp Instructor?)

It would be helpful if someone wanted to identify and contact potential new members (Recruiter?)

It would be helpful if someone wanted to identify (and contact?) potential new farms (Scout?)

If you want a job but don't like the name, tell me what name you want instead. If you have an idea not above, by all means contact me, Guard

Admin
Admin

https://thelb24forum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum